Acupuncture TCM Treatment
Treatment & Cohvid19
Dr. Jeff Lan’s practice is operational. All clients need to adhere to the Cohvid19 conditions when visiting our premises as announced by the government.
Should you wish to schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment please do so by clicking the Book Online button.
@ 133 Bree Street Cape Town
We have card payment facilities
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri.
9 am to 1.30 pm
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
3.30 pm to 4.30 pm
9 am to 1 pm
Public Holidays (Open)
9 am to 1 pm
Sun, Xmas, New Year
Check holiday break
Consultation is done according to the methodology and principles of Chinese medicine and not to be confused with a western medicine diagnosis.
Each session Dr. Jeff Lan will enquire as to your last session. First time in attendance please pay both consultation fee and acupuncture session.
Dr. Jeff will treat on the day of consultation and diagnosis. You pay us at each visit and we provide you with a full invoice on completion of all treatments to submit for claims.
Dr. Jeff is also a high ranking 9 dan martial artist. Understanding the overview of health is broad spectrum when it comes to diagnostics.
- Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture is headed by registered practitioner Dr. Jeff Lan and locums in attendance.
- Specialising in all internationally accepted facets of Chinese medicine therapies and treatments.
- Diagnosis is based on a patients histology, Chinese medicine diagnosis and consumption of Western medications as well as herbal prescriptions taken.
- Western medicine diagnostics may be requested when and if needed; example MRI, XRays, blood tests.
- Treatment may commence immediately once diagnostics is completed.
- Patients may be advised to assist or manage recovery by partaking in maintained regime works such as taiji and or qigong.
- Once per month “service sessions” may be advised to maintain a healthy demeanour.
"I underwent acupuncture treatment with Dr Jeff Lan from 27 October 2008 until 20 January 2009 in order to assist with achieving a successful 4th attempt at IVF treatment. It worked! (baby was carried to full term) and came back for 2nd child!"
"I am forever grateful for your support and guidance, and of course your words of wisdom at times when I couldn't think straight. The emotional, spiritual and physical journey to bring my beautiful, healthy and happy daughter into this world has been worth every step. Thank you for walking this journey with me." 2013
Acupuncture is seldom a once off procedure. You might initially need twice a week for a series of weeks condition determined. Most medical aids cover acupuncture treatments, so you may want to look into that.
Prices and Treatments
Below you will find the cost of each session.